Everything that didn't deserve its own page goes here.
- Qwertyfish: An unfinished game where you catch fish by mashing your keyboard frantically. Play it on deviantArt/Kongregate/Newgrounds.
- Amicom: An unfinished virtual pet. Raise a baby animal. Play with it. You know how these work. Check it out.
- Cock-a-Doodle-Homicide: A short story written for an undergraduate course on Detective Fiction. Roughly 20 pages of seeing how many inappropriate jokes I could cram into a school paper and still pass. I got an A. Content Warning: Lots of Profanity and Sexual Humor. (PDF)
- deviantArt: Everything that isn't on this site is there. Some things on this site are there, too! What a steal! Awesome stuff. Content Warning: Not guaranteed to be safe for kids/work. Check it out.
- The Vintage Site: Back when I made comics regularly, I had a comic site. I really wouldn't recommend looking at it. This is here for the off-chance that someone who used to read my comics still wants to see them. I am a better person than I was when I made these comics, so, uh, content warning: the recommended audience for these comics is nobody.